By Laurent Lucas, Céline Loscos, Yannick Rémion
While 3D imaginative and prescient has existed for a few years, using 3D cameras and video-based modeling via the movie has brought on an explosion of curiosity for 3D acquisition expertise, 3D content material and 3D screens. As such, 3D video has develop into one of many new expertise tendencies of this century.
The chapters during this publication conceal a wide spectrum of parts attached to 3D video, that are offered either theoretically and technologically, whereas taking into consideration either physiological and perceptual points. Stepping clear of conventional 3D imaginative and prescient, the authors, all at present excited about those parts, give you the precious parts for realizing the underlying computer-based technology of those applied sciences. they think about purposes and views formerly unexplored because of technological limitations.
This publication publications the reader during the creation technique of 3D movies; from acquisition, via information remedy and illustration, to 3D diffusion. various kinds of digicam platforms are...
Read Online or Download 3D Video. From Capture to Diffusion PDF
Similar signal processing books
Defined as "the such a lot entire booklet on electronic audio to date", it truly is broadly acclaimed as an "bible". overlaying the very most modern advancements in electronic audio know-how, it presents an thorough advent to the idea in addition to appearing as an authoritative and complete specialist reference resource.
Compressed sensing is a thrilling, quickly becoming box, attracting huge realization in electric engineering, utilized arithmetic, records and desktop technological know-how. This ebook offers the 1st certain creation to the topic, highlighting fresh theoretical advances and various functions, in addition to outlining quite a few final study demanding situations.
Energy process Small sign balance research and keep an eye on provides an in depth research of the matter of serious outages as a result of the sustained progress of small sign oscillations in glossy interconnected strength structures. The ever-expanding nature of strength structures and the quick improve to clever grid applied sciences demand the implementation of sturdy and optimum controls.
- Digital Design of Signal Processing Systems: A Practical Approach
- Detection, Estimation, and Modulation Theory - Part l - Detection, Estimation, and Linear Modulation Theory
- Robust automatic speech recognition : a bridge to practical applications
- Despeckle filtering algorithms and software for ultrasound imaging
- Spoken Language Processing: A Guide to Theory, Algorithm and System Development
- Digital Signal Processing. DSP and Application
Extra resources for 3D Video. From Capture to Diffusion
9. 4. 10). This information, processed in the primary visual cortex, reconstructs 3D or, in other words, depth. It is this principle, also known as stereopsy, which allows us to recreate binocular vision using artificial means. This geometric model of binocular depth perception is described in further detail in Chapter 3 first within the context of stereoscopy, and then in Chapter 4 where it is extended to multistereoscopy. In both cases, problems of perceived depth distortions are examined. 10.
Gestalt and perception with: a) Idesawa’s spiky sphere; b) Tse’s worm; and c) the Kanizsa triangle To this series of static indices, we should also add dynamic indices, such as motion parallax, which provide information about visible objects’ relative distances by changes in direction. 3. Ocular indices These indices refer to closely related ocular movements which allow us to see from different distances. This adaptation functions using a combination of vergence movements (fusion convergence) and focus (deformation of the lens).
11. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Bibliography Conclusion List of Authors Index First published 2013 in Great Britain and the United States by ISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of research or private study, or criticism or review, as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, this publication may only be reproduced, stored or transmitted, in any form or by any means, with the prior permission in writing of the publishers, or in the case of reprographic reproduction in accordance with the terms and licenses issued by the CLA.
3D Video. From Capture to Diffusion by Laurent Lucas, Céline Loscos, Yannick Rémion